Re: [ApacheGallery] Apache::Gallery not showing thumbnails nor images nor any errors

On 29/6/04 6:02 pm, "Sebastian Raible" <sebastian.raible@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Sebastian

Looks like you got caught out by the same thing as me when I upgraded my
server and reinstalled A::G.

Change the line:-

PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/share/apache/gallery/templates/'

To read:-

PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/share/apache/gallery/templates/new/'

The GalleryTemplateDir must be a path which contains the .tpl files
necessary for A::G.

HTH!

Regards

Chris