[ApacheGallery] Apache2/Debian

Hi

just installed libapache-gallery-perl and dependencies on my
debian-sarge system. I run :

Apache/2.0.49 (Debian GNU/Linux)mod_perl/1.99_12 Perl/v5.8.3 Server
and installed libapache-gallery-perl 0.8.3

So far so good. First thing I recognised was the less-than-poor
documentation on debian, it took me 1 day and night to figure out what
I had to do. Managed it: no more error messages in apache2 error.log .

But I still miss the Gallery and what I see is the ugly default Apache
directory listing where there should be nice icons. I guess that`s because I
didn`t disable a module thats called autoindex_module within apache-1.3 .
Didn`t find a module with that name. Does anybody know the name of that
specific module in Apache2 ? Google has no answers :-(

regards

Jens