Re: [ApacheGallery] patch to allow sorting of directories

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 01:34:23PM -0500, Chris Knight wrote:

> GalleryDirectotySortBy
>   Instead of the default directory ordering you can sort by mtime or ctime.

Afaik, Michael has already applied a patch that sorts directories the
same way as files are configured to be sorted - do we need to be able to
specify that directories should be sorted differently or is this enough?

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | I poured spot remover on my dog.  Now he's gone.