Re: [ApacheGallery] Text::Template instead of CGI::FastTemplate patch

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004, Michael Legart wrote:
> Thank you for the patch! The code in r233

Thanks for applying the patch so quickly.

> http://svn.apachegallery.dk/snapshots/Apache-Gallery-r233.tar.gz
>
> seems to be working. I made it require Text::Template 1.43, but
> I can only find 1.44 on CPAN - 1.43 was installed here though.

I'm actually running 1.42 here, and it seems to be ok. I'd imagine it
should work fine with any version of Text::Template older than 1.23
(bug fix for fill_in_file.)

Don Armstrong

--
Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for
the people.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu