Re: [ApacheGallery] Text::Template instead of CGI::FastTemplate patch

Don,

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 04:32:59AM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> As CGI::FastTemplate seems to have been abandoned upstream, and it has
> been removed from Debian unstable, the following patch converts A::G
> to use Text::Template instead of CGI::FastTemplate.

Thank you for the patch! The code in r233

http://svn.apachegallery.dk/snapshots/Apache-Gallery-r233.tar.gz

seems to be working. I made it require Text::Template 1.43, but
I can only find 1.44 on CPAN - 1.43 was installed here though.

It would be great if people could download it and try it out, thanks!

--
hestdesign.info - we put the hest in .com