[ApacheGallery] GalleryThumbnailSizeLS option patch

The attached patch enables the GalleryThumbnailSize to specify the
Long and Short Side of the thumbnail instead of the width and
height. [This used to be the default for versions before 0.7, but for
some reason it has changed (or I hacked it in to my pre 0.7 copies and
forgot that I had done it.)]

Simple set GalleryThumbnailSizeLS to 1 in the config and get the older
A::G functionality.

You can see an example of the patch at work here:

http://gallery.donarmstrong.com/rochester/niagra_falls/

Don Armstrong

--
The sheer ponderousness of the panel's opinion ... refutes its thesis
far more convincingly than anything I might say. The panel's labored

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu