Re: [ApacheGallery] I have past "Make test", but still got a "failed to resolve Apache::gallery" error. why?

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 10:09:33AM +0800, Rick Ju wrote:

Because it should be "Apache::Gallery", not "Apache::gallery" - that's
about as close to any answer you'll get without supplying more detailed
information on the problem you're experiencing

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | Old Mother Hubbard lived in a shoe,