[ApacheGallery] sorting directories that are names of months

Often, I save my pictures in directories that are names of months, "January,
February"... I found it useful to have A::G sort those directories by their
month order, not alphabetically.

Attached is a patch for A::G 0.7 to sort directories named for months first
- by month order - then appends all non-month directories afterwards. Maybe
you will find it useful, perhaps it is better set in a config option.

Only tested with mod_perl 1.
BTW, A::G is a *great* utility!

Phil