Re: [ApacheGallery] Debian server for A::G?

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003, Rene Joergensen wrote:
> Did you come to an agreement on who should create the packages?

I haven't heard anything as of yet. I'll probably file an ITP for
libapache-gallery-perl in the next week or so if I don't hear
differently.

> Or at least a Image::Imlib2 package :)

I've got an ITP for libimage-imlib2-perl... it should get into debian
RSN. [Matt Hope, my perl sponsor, is on vacation right now.] (I was
going to hold off on it, but I need it for another project.)

You can get debs (for i386 and powerpc) if you want them from
http://rzlab.ucr.edu/debian/libimage-imlib2-perl/

Don Armstrong

--
"Ban cryptography! Yes. Let's also ban pencils, pens and paper, since
criminals can use them to draw plans of the joint they are casing or

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu