Re: [ApacheGallery] Small images

While we're talking about potential bugs... A::G doesn't appear to
substitute the SIZES macros in the HTML templates if the image wasn't large
enough to get resized, and hence the logo also doesn't get added to the
image. Also means that the original image is displayed regardless of the
configuration option to prevent display of the original pictue or not.

Is that correct or have I failed to read the documentation correctly?

Example can be found at http://photos.perlgirl.org.uk/weemee3.png