[ApacheGallery] Trailing slash

So, I'm setting up a new box to replace my current server, which is on is
death throes.  I start setting up A::G for my site, and it seems to be
working, except for one problem.  The thumbnails don't generate when you hit
a directory.  It only worked after I accessed an actual image.  So after
poking around and finally looking around and finally RTFSing, I find the
problem.

If your uri doesn't have the trailing slash on a directory, it builds the
thumbnails in the parent directories cache, which are then not found by the
correct URI, being one dir up.

I know have this fixed with a rewrite rule, but thought I'd post my little
difficulty for the record :)  Maybe we could have the program try and deal
with this itself?

Jayce^