Re: [ApacheGallery] GIF files

It did expire - for north america.  It's got another year to go worldwide,
and therefore, rather than trying to make sure only north american people
could download the imlib with gif support, they (the imlib people) decided
to just not release any support for gif, until the patent expires world
wide.

Sundie..,.