Re: [ApacheGallery] GIF files

I think it did expire but I'm not sure.

If it has or it hasn't that patent issue left enough of a bad taste in the mouth
of the OSS community that I doubt we'll ever see widespread gif support where it
doesn't exist already.

png's are just as good anyway.

--

Zak Brown
www.mode3.com

--

"I'm not one of those button luddites that's all like anti-zipper."