Re[2]: [ApacheGallery] Random Images do not create thumbnails

On Thu Aug 28 19:14:18 2003, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:
> Does the Apache error log perhaps give any clues?

To me? No, not at all. To some of you guys? Maybe so. Unfortunately I can't access the server
at this time, but IIRC the error was of course "file not found" becuase the thumbnail hadn't
been generated, then earlier in the error log there was an error from Apache::Gallery that said
something like "invalid function call" and "variable image was null" or something along those
lines. If that doesn't look familiar to anyone, I will grab the log later this evening and send
it to the list.