Re: [ApacheGallery] [ANNOUNCE] Apache::Gallery 0.7RC1

Looks great! I got it installed and running on Gentoo with apache 2.0.47,
mod_perl 1.99. It did require the apache::compat module, but it works :-)

The only problem I am having after the upgrade is that the pictures no
longer show the info box with photo information. Any idea what could cause
that / what I can do to fix it or debug it? Thanks

 - Jeff Simpson

to see what I mean, the site is http://photos.jeffornot.com