Re: [ApacheGallery] problem with inline? (Follow up)

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 08:42:21PM +0200, Søren Jensen wrote:

> My Apache::Gallery seems to run now. The sollution was playing around with a
> few packages and finally installing Apache::Gallery from the source on the
> top of the debian package.

You probably did a "make test" - where Inline actually works because it
can find the executable.

You should try the new tarball Michael just posted though, early reports
indicate that it has fixed the problem.

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | Violence is molding.