[ApacheGallery] .htaccess and "page/dir info"

Hello.

I was just wondering if it was possible to write a little text above/below
the field with the folders/pictures - stating what the pictures shows - in
that case - how?

Another thing - If I want to password protect certain folders I assume I
have to use .htaccess - I have some problems getting it to work - Is it the
exact same way to use it as for a "non Apache::Gallery" VirtualHost?
Examples of these as well as .htaccess files appreciated.

About Apache::Gallery - I am pretty impressed - very nice module. I gave up
getting it to run on RedHat and moved on along to a Debian - Thanks God for
apt ;)

Best regards Søren Jensen
Denmark