[ApacheGallery] imlibe 2

I keep the following message :

***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
        This program is calling the Imlib call:

        imlib_free_image();

        With the parameter:

        image

        being NULL. Please fix your program.
Also make test for apache::galery is failing in step 2 /3.
In de browser I only see the small icons with a red cross.

I tried everything to get that imlib2 stuff up and running.

First with the RPM's from the site. (imlib2-1.0.6.i386.rpm)
Before that all the rpm were installed related to jpeg, png (including development packages)

After that I tried to compile them myself, but that failed because of jpeg support.

Any idea's?