Re: [ApacheGallery] imlibe 2

My mistake, excuse me.

I try to run 0.6 on a Linux system.

When I do make test (perl 002_graphlibs.t) the following output can be seen.

ok 1 - PNG Width
ok 2 - PNG Height
not ok 3 - JPG Width
#     Failed test (002_graphlibs.t at line 12)
#          got: undef
#     expected: '10'
# You need to install libjpeg before libimlib
not ok 4 - JPG Height
#     Failed test (002_graphlibs.t at line 13)
#          got: undef
#     expected: '10'
# You need to install libjpeg before libimlib
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 4.

This matches with I found out later on my system, PNG pictures work, JPEG
not. (when I view my site with a browser). I think something is wrong with
the LIBJPEG. All files are installed but still no suc6.

[root@cobra Apache-Gallery-0.6]# rpm -qa | grep jpeg
libjpeg-devel-6b-21
imlib2-loader_jpeg-1.0.6-1
libjpeg-6b-21