Re: [ApacheGallery] Problems with calculation of ShutterSpeedValue..

On 17-Jan-2003, Thomas Eibner wrote:
> > 2/3sec -> 5/10
> > 1.0sec -> 0/10
> > 1.5sec -> 4294967291/10
> > 2.0sec -> 4294967286/10

Perhaps i should have said that these are from some testshots ;)

> Wevvy Wevvy helpfull. But the original picture was taken with a 4 second
> shutter speed according to the exif info (and metacam). I can't see why
> you are getting a division by zero 'cause at no point is the divisor
> zero as far as I can see.  Which expression does perl tell you it fails
> at?

First the error:
[Thu Jan 16 14:50:08 2003] [error] Illegal division by zero at /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1/Apache/Gallery.pm line 764.

Since I use the foldercomment-patch I hacked, the linenumber don't match yours :)

if ($value < 1) {                       <----- Its this line.
        $value = "1/" . (int((1/$value)));
}

// Hans