Re: [ApacheGallery] Problems with calculation of ShutterSpeedValue..

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 08:14:06AM +0100, Hans Joergensen wrote:
> > perl -le 'use Image::Info qw(image_info); print (image_info(shift)->{ShutterSpeedValue});' <picture.jpg>
> > and give me the output for a few of your pictures (among them the 1.5
> > second one).
>
> Will this do ? :)
>
> 2/3sec -> 5/10
> 1.0sec -> 0/10
> 1.5sec -> 4294967291/10
> 2.0sec -> 4294967286/10

Wevvy Wevvy helpfull. But the original picture was taken with a 4 second
shutter speed according to the exif info (and metacam). I can't see why
you are getting a division by zero 'cause at no point is the divisor
zero as far as I can see.  Which expression does perl tell you it fails
at?

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>