[ApacheGallery] Directory comments-patch.

Hey,

I sent Legart a patch enabling this functionality the other day,
but, he seems to be very busy these days.
Anyway, the patch sucked :o) (I did it while sleeping it seems)

A new one is here: http://ph33r.dk/dircomments.diff

It can be seen in action here: http://gallery.nathue.dk

Again it allows one to put comments on directories just like you
can do with pictures (it is mostly the same code).

Be aware that you'll have to copy nodircomment.tpl, dircomment.tpl
and the new index.tpl to your templatedir for this to work.

Please comment,
The patch seems ok to me, but since i'm a "perl-newbie" it
might suck anyway :)

mvh Hans aka haj