Re: copyright picture?

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 07:51:53PM -0400, Charles Chao wrote:

> I can't seem to get gifpicture to be blended into my images in the lower
> right corner.
>
> Does the .gif/.png file have to be in words? And no pictures?

Charles, I have the exact same problem. It looks like imlib2 is not
being passed the variables. I get a bunch of errors like this in my
apache logs.

***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
        This program is calling the Imlib call:

        imlib_image_get_width();

        With the parameter:

        image

		being NULL. Please fix your
		program.

I'm assuming that this feature is not fully implemented yet. Feel free
to correct me if I'm wrong and tell me that I forgot to do some perl
thing of which I'm unaware.

Thanks,

Dave

--
Disliking everything is not the same as having an opinion.
				-- Too Much Coffee Man