Re: copyright picture?

When you say not being blended, you mean its a flat overlay? or that the
image isn't showing up?  If its just a flat overlay, chances are the
background of your image isn't transparent.  If its just not putting the
image in, its probably either a path or permissions problem.  Do you have
a link to your site where we can see what you mean?

As for the errors in the log, T. Eibner is correct, this is usually do to
the jpeg devel package not being installed.  The image is NULL because
imlib2 doesnt know how to handle the image type.