[ApacheGallery] Re: Debian packages

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 12:05:35PM +0200, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:

> I've rolled up a Debian package of A::G. It's available at
> http://slartibartfast.nerd.dk/~scoof/apache-gallery/ - any test and
> comments would be appreciated.

I've just updated the packages.
It would seem that the packages work ok now (I've just added the latest
dependencies), and lintian is as happy as it'll become until we get some
manpages for the support-programs, so I'll see if I can find a sponsor
for the current package and get it into unstable.

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | Life is a series of rude awakenings.