Re: [ApacheGallery] previous code segment

Could be done, I'm looking at Image::Info::JPEG right now, and I could
squeeze it in there, but really it seems to sort of go against the process
of the Image::Info system, which seems geared at dropping out non-parsed
type info.  Would it perhaps be better to just make an Image::Digicam::*
set of modules that could be extended for each type of digital camera?  I
don't know, I'm just asking.  Gisle Aas (Image::Info::JPEG) wouldn't
happen to be on this list :)

If we made the new module, we could set it up so that the fields you
request always have the same name, so ISOSpeedRatings would always return
ISOSpeedRatings, and not just on non-Canon cameras.  I'm not working right
now, so I've got some time for a few days to write some stuff.

What do you think TE?