Re: [ApacheGallery] Help with Imlib error installing gallery

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 02:24:28PM -0500, Tom Allen wrote:
> I have installed Apache::Gallery, imilb2, and all the other libraries.  I
> am getting the following errors whenever someone goes to any gallery page
> (which all display broken picture links).   The gallery is at
> http://gallery.nonserviam.net.
> Imlib is 1.0.5, Apache gallery is 0.3.1
>
> Can anyone give me some assistance?

What size are the original pictures? From looking at /j/ it looks like
the picture is in quite an odd format, since the cached thumbnail it wants
to create should be: .cache/75x97.4025974025974%2Dcount%2Dthe%2Dsheep.jpg
What is in the .cache directory?

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>