Re: [ApacheGallery] missing images

Amazing, and greets Chuck :)

I had the exact same problem a while back.  It wound up being a broken
installation of imlib2, although I don't recall exactly which dependency
was broken :( .   I got source for imlib2, and reinstalled all the
requirements and it worked.  If you play around with the scripts, you can
get a more accurate error, tho.  The problem may be opening the image,
which is why imlib is reporting NULL for an image parameter.
Apache::Gallery needs some check against this, imho.  Maybe we can do it
:P.  If its jpgs that are generating the error, I'd reinstall libjpeg and
then recompile imlib2.