[ApacheGallery] Apache Gallery broken on Debian testing

Hello,

I don't know where to get help so I hope you won't flame me if it's not the right way to do it.

I have Apache::Gallery (libapache-gallery-perl 0.99-svn050524-1) runing on my "Debian testing" (kernel 2.6.8-2-386).
Since a date which I cannot determine my Apache::Gallery is halfly broken... thumbails are generated, and I can see original size images but intermediate sizes are not generated anymore. It was working well before... I think that an apt-get update/apt-get upgrade broke something but I'm not expert enough to find what. I look at HTML source of generated pages, and all seems correct. I look at the apache access.log and error.log and it says that files can't be found (i.e. intermediate sized images).

So any help or advice should be very welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

io