Re: [ApacheGallery] problems with non-jpg images

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> +		$filename =~ s/\.jpg$//;

This bug[1] was fixed in the Debian package with the following:

$filename =~ s/\-(\w+)\.jpg$/.$1/ if not -e $filename;

This has the advantage of not changing the names involved, or dealing
improperly with a file called foo-bar.jpg, FE.

> +	my $newfilename = $width."x".$height."-".$filename.".jpg";

Unfortunatly, this fix will leave us with files called
foo-bar.jpg.jpg, which, to me at least, looks ugly. [Granted, files
called foo-bar.gif.jpg aren't much prettier...]

Don Armstrong

1: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=287833
--
Sentenced to two years hard labor (for sodomy), Oscar Wilde stood
handcuffed in driving rain waiting for transport to prison.  "If this