[ApacheGallery] Template variable for URL

Hi

What variable can I use to insert the entire image url?

For example, in showpicture.tpl,

The image is http://gallery.com/IMG123.jpg

I want to make a link to http://other.com/my.cgi?url=http://gallery.com/IMG123.jpg

I have tried using { $FILEURL } but it is empty.

Of course, for security reasons, both sites are hosted on the same server and mangle the url to a local patch.

The reason being is I have written a script to output xml data produced from the embedded exif data. Perhaps this is something that could be incorporated into A::G in the future? :>

(My gallery is at http://gallery.chaz6.com/)

Regards

Chris