Re: [ApacheGallery] .cache and jpegs problem

Yeah, attached is the image in question.  It's just a random .jpg file, a bunch of others are the same.  Snoop around www.mode3.com/zak/pics/ for a little while and you'll see more.

I see the thumbnails in /var/tmp/Apache-Gallery/zak/pics/oddities and cached versions of some of the files, but no new ones are being created.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Michael Legart wrote:

> Zak Brown wrote:
> > Some of my .jpg files are not being displayed.  My apache logs are showing the following:
> >
> > [Mon Apr 12 10:58:08 2004] [error] [client 63.251.211.5] File does not exist: /home/zak/web/pics/oddities/.cache, referer: http://www.mode3.com/zak/pics/oddities/word.jpg
>
> And nothing else? Did the file get created in the cache?
>
> Is it possible that you could mail me one of the images that doesn't
> work? (Or make it downloadable)
>
> Thanks

Zak Brown
www.mode3.com

--

"One of the most unpleasant aspects of this business is the extent of which private lives are intruded upon when these kinds of issues come up, I really have always considered my private -- my daughters' lives private and I think that's the way it ought to remain."

	--Vice President Dick Cheney's comments on his openly gay daughter as she relates to his support of a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage