Re: [ApacheGallery] Compile error in p5-Image-Imlib2

Daniel Nielsen [QubiX.dk] wrote:

I'm trying to install A::G, because of errors with the port already
applied for FreeBSD, I choose going through it manually.
-mcpu=pentiumpro -o lib/Image/Imlib2.o lib/Image/Imlib2.c
Imlib2.xs:1:20: EXTERN.h: No such file or directory
Imlib2.xs:2:18: perl.h: No such file or directory
Imlib2.xs:3:18: XSUB.h: No such file or directory

Looks like you are missing some perl header files? Maybe you need
to install some kind of perl development port?

/Michael