[ApacheGallery] A::G causes error in mod_jk Tomcat 4.1.29

Hello all,

I have Apache Gallery 0.7 running on my server:

RedHat 9
Apache 2.0.48
Tomcat 4.1.29

The web server hosts some other web sites that are using jsp and all are
running fine.

What I am getting is the following error ONLY when I access the URL that points
to my gallery.

In jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, wrong parameters

Everything works fine but my error log is filling up with the above messages.

What I don't understand is why it is even trying to use the mod_jk module!!

Can anyone shed any light on this???

Cheers
Asar