Re: [ApacheGallery] .cache vs GalleryCacheDir in v0.7

I have one other problem that is probably related to my apache conf setup. running redhat 8 and apache 2.0, i cant get CGI to pass param()'s across when it references P1010038.JPG?width=800 - param('width') should = 800, but it's undefined. it's like it doesnt parse CGI params when the file name is .JPG? is there a rewrite rule or something i'm missing???

Thanks,
Dallas

anyone have any idea on this part? CGI param() doesnt seem to store a damn thing when i try to use the slideshow or get a different resolution of the photo. i assume it's because the filename ends in .JPG and CGI ignores it?
dallas