Re: [ApacheGallery] more filetype patch

I think that's great.  I'd love it if any file type I put up was recognised.  I like the visual index idea, much better than the built in Apache indexing.

--

Zak Brown
www.mode3.com

--

"Reports that say something hasn't happened are interesting to me, because as we know, there are known unknowns; there things we know we know,

"We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

		-- Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld