[ApacheGallery] Can't locate auto/Apache/Gallery/resizepictu.al

I had A::G 0.7 running fine up until I migrated OS(debian, 2.4.20) to a different drive. Apparently during migration some data corrupted and since then A::G misbehaves. It displays some directories and thumbs and refuses to do it for others. It also displays some pix and does not -others, even changing resolution of the same picture can produce the error message All pix are absolutely identical, taken by the same camera. It does not depend on file/dir location in the tree. Logs report the message in the subject of this e-mail. In http://www.nowhere.dk/A::G/msg00185.html I found a recommendation to remove inline/lib directory, but I can't find one on my box. Am I missing something? Any help appreciated
Dmitri