[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ApacheGallery] Can't locate auto/Apache/Gallery/resizepictu.al
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: [ApacheGallery] Can't locate auto/Apache/Gallery/resizepictu.al
- From: Dmitri Ryjikh <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:57:41 -0500
- Sender: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20030925
I had A::G 0.7 running fine up until I migrated OS(debian, 2.4.20) to a
different drive. Apparently during migration some data corrupted and
since then A::G misbehaves. It displays some directories and thumbs and
refuses to do it for others. It also displays some pix and does not
-others, even changing resolution of the same picture can produce the
error message All pix are absolutely identical, taken by the same
camera. It does not depend on file/dir location in the tree.
Logs report the message in the subject of this e-mail. In
http://www.nowhere.dk/A::G/msg00185.html I found a recommendation to
remove inline/lib directory, but I can't find one on my box.
Am I missing something?
Any help appreciated
users mailing list