Re: [ApacheGallery] problem with debian sid

I finaly managed to find the problem :

in the last debian/sid Apache packages (1.3.28) modules are extracted in
the file /etc/apache-perl/modules.conf

and you should not use mod_perl !!! If you have the following line in
this file :

LoadModule perl_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_perl.so

Apache::Gallery wont work...