Re: [ApacheGallery] Imlib2 compile error again

Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:
On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:37:25PM -0700, Skurge wrote:

Okay scratch my last error, I looked around and found that dev package
that I was missing. Now I am stilll working on the install of
Image:Imlib2. All the latest stuff but I got a ld error someone else has
gotten before. Except the patch is already applied in this version, and
it still doens't work. http://www.nowhere.dk/A::G/msg00484.html

Which platform?

Redhat 9
perl-5.8.0-88
Apache 2
Image::Imlib2 1.00
imlib2-1.0.6-1

Thats all the important info I thought you might need.