RE: [ApacheGallery] Bug w/ GalleryCopyrightImage

I just looked at r218 in at the offending code and I think it will still incorrectly log an error
currently, it is (line 1214) pseudo
if (copyrightimage){
  if (copyright file exists and I can load it){
    stuff
  }
}
else
{
  print error
}

it should be:

if (copyrightimage){
  if (copyright file exists and I can load it){
    stuff
  }
  else
  {
    print error
  }
}

So the error only prints if there is something incorrect, not just if it isn't specified (which is a valid option)

Chris

Christopher

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 02:01:24PM -0500, Christopher Knight wrote:
> The problem, I believe, with that fix, is that is will still print the error message.
> it was originally (In summary)

You are right. A fix as been comitted as r217.

Cheers
Michael

--
hestdesign.info - we put the hest in .com