RE: [ApacheGallery] ApacheGallery only shows thumbnails

> On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 12:22, Michael Legart wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 12:21:18PM +0200, Jesper Hess Nielsen wrote:
> > >
> > > /usr/sbin/apache: relocation error:
> > > /usr/lib/loaders/image/jpeg.so:
> > > undefined symbol: __imlib_GetTag
> >
> > Looks like your Imlib installation is broken. Maybe try to
> reinstall
> > that?
>
> I've already tried reinstallig both Imlib and Imlib2 (and a
> whole bunch of other packages) but without success and now
> I'm out of ideas.
>
> /Jesper

By the way - I'm running Gentoo Linux, and I have tried rsync'ing to get
all the latest versions of packages. If anyone has any ideas at all as
to where I can look to find the problem, please let me know. I really
don't want to start messing with any other image galleries - I just got
used to this one ;-)

I've tried reinstalling all the dependancies up to and including Apache:

 net-www/apache-1.3.27
 dev-perl/mod_perl-1.27
 dev-perl/Apache-Test-1.03
 dev-perl/Libapreq-1.2
 dev-perl/ImageSize-2.99
 dev-perl/IO-String-1.02
 dev-perl/ImageInfo-1.04
 dev-perl/Trext-Balanced-1.95
 dev-perl/Parse-RecDescent-1.94
 dev-perl/Data-Dumper-2.101
 dev-perl/Test-Harness-2.28
 dev-perl/Inline-0.44
 dev-perl/Apache-Gallery-0.6

This is really strange, cause it suddenly stopped working after I
upgraded the system to the latest packages. And right now I have no clue
at all what might be the culprit, so any input is really greatly
appreciated.

/Jesper