[ApacheGallery] ApacheGallery only shows thumbnails

Hi!

My ApacheGallery installation is misbehaving. When I click on an image
directory, I get a nice view of all the thumbnails. But when I try to
view an image, the image itself isn't displayed. ApacheGallery displays
the previous and next thumbnails as well as EXIF information, but not
the actual image. In my ErrorLog, I get a messages saying:

/usr/sbin/apache: relocation error: /usr/lib/loaders/image/jpeg.so:
undefined symbol: __imlib_GetTag

Does anyone know what might be wrong or where I should try to look for
more information?

/Jesper