Re: [ApacheGallery] Installing under Apache 2

Thanks for the link. I had been running Apache 1.3 and Apache 2 in parallel
just to be able to use A::G (which is a pita, at least on FreeBSD). It
works flawlessly now under Apache 2 and mod_perl.

If anyone wants to see a demo of it running, just visit
http://slunj.carotena.net/gallery

Victor

--
Victor <victor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>