[ApacheGallery] Force index after upload via script

Hi all.
I was wondering if it would be possible to force update/indexing from a script.

My problem is that after uploading many new pictures (100+) the first uder that access the dir's must wait a long time (proberly while creating thumpnails) and for most prople the page seams to have "gone down".

I one is only uploading to 1 or 2 dirs itøs quite easy to access it with a brower afterwards to "force" the indexing...  but if uploading to many dir's with subdir's then it can take a lot of time.

So, would it be possible to run a script after completing uploading which would fix the behavior ???

Otherwise thanks for a great product.

Best Regards / Med Venlig Hilsen

Brian Ibsen
Network Supervision Expert