[ApacheGallery] Object-oriented Apache::Gallery

Hello,

In case anyone else was looking for something like this, I did a quick
refactor of the most basic functionality of Apache::Gallery into an
object-oriented module, Apache::Gallery::Basic.  Mostly I wanted to
remove the dependency on CGI::FastTemplate so I'd be free to use a
different templating system.  AGBAsic is available at

    http://www.taedium.net/AGBasic/Apache-Gallery-Basic-0.1.2.tar.gz

if anyone wants to give it a whirl.

It's got none of Apache::Gallery's bells and whistles (rotation, merging
copyright image, support for other media types, etc.), but it's pretty
good for people who want to add custom functionality to their gallery
(integrating with a database, image level user permissions or whatever.)

Feedback is always welcome.

Eric