[ApacheGallery] problem with inline?

I'm running debian, and had a succesfully functioning apachegallery until a few weeks ago.

I think it depends on me updating the sysem, and I actually got the errormessage that might come with Inline v 0.44.

But now that one is gone, and I always get this:

[error] Undefined subroutine &Apache::Gallery::resizepicture called at /usr/share/perl5/Apache/Gallery.pm line 611.

I know this has something to do with inline, because the resizepicture is an inline C function...

But, I've tried installing the 0.42 tar.gz, but didn't work out either... and I can't seem to find a 0.42 debian package, only 0.43. Then my question is... how come it did work before? I have only used debian packages before...

regards, Jimmy