RE: [ApacheGallery] Patch to replace inline C code with native Perl

Jon,
Even with when I'm using Image::Magick I'm getting the same errors in the
logs..

Here are the errors

 [Sat Mar 22 17:57:40 2003] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Apache::Gallery::resizepicture called at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.7.2/Apache/Gallery.pm line 662.

[Sat Mar 22 17:57:41 2003] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Apache::Gallery::resizepicture called at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.7.2/Apache/Gallery.pm line 662.

Also I'm getting these errors

[CGI::FastTemplate] Warning: no value found for variable: THUMB_WIDTH
[CGI::FastTemplate] Warning: no value found for variable: THUMB_HEIGHT