[ApacheGallery] Patch to replace inline C code with native Perl

Hello,

I've been using Apache::Gallery for about a month now, and I have to
say, it's pretty cool. However, the inline C has been giving me no end
of trouble (mostly related to the object files), so I rewrote it to use
the Image::Magick module and be entirely Perl. It's a little slower on
the image scaling, but it works much better for me. I've included my
changes in the attached patch to the 0.5.1 source tree.

Also included is some minor changes to have it put WIDTH and HEIGHT
specifiers on all of the IMG tags. This makes the pages render better
when they're loaded.

I'd also like to modify Apache::Gallery so that it blocks on resizing
the individual images in a page, and not on the whole page itself.
Blocking on sending the HTML for the page until all of the thumbnails
have been generated causes problems with timeouts when you've got a
large number of images in a directory. I think this can be solved by
moving the image resizing code into portion of the handler that loads
images from the cache. Are there any drawbacks to this approach that I'm
not thinking about?

Thanks for making such a great tool, guys!

-Jon