Re: [ApacheGallery] mod_perl 2

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:31:07AM -0800, Nick Tonkin wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Thomas Eibner wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 10:33:10PM -0800, Nick Tonkin wrote:
> > > Any plans to port to modperl2?
> >
> > Any specifics you know wont work? Apache::Compat wont work?
>

> I should have added that it appears to have mp1 as a dependency -- I dn;t
> have mp1 installed on my system and don;t want it added .. :)
>
> So even if I _was_ using Apache::compat A::G would try to install mp1 on
> my system, no?

So maybe we should dump the mod_perl dependency, but we still want to
make sure you don't get it installed if you have neither 1.x or 2.x.

I would have to experiment a little with that at home tonight or tomorrow
unless someone has time to make up a patch.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>