Re: [ApacheGallery] Problems with calculation of ShutterSpeedValue..

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 08:12:50AM +0100, Hans Joergensen wrote:
> On 16-Jan-2003, Thomas Eibner wrote:
> > > This picture can be used to reproduce:
> > > http://gallery.nathue.dk/Herligheder/Serie%201/PICT9284.JPG
> > Could you please put it on a non-A::G place so I can fetch it? The
> > versions reachable from that URL all have the exif info stripped.
>
> http://gallery.nathue.dk/Herligheder/Serie%201/PICT9284.JPG?orig ?
> If this one don't work, theres something more to fix :o)

Pfft. :P I should have known:

        - New option AllowOriginal for the user to be able to download the
          original picture, not enabled by default (Thomas Eibner)

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>